- The Tonic Room Mastering Studio provides fast and reliable mastering, an easy-to-use SUBMISSION FORM, online support, and telephone consultation. You can also deliver your master the old fashioned way, by mailing it or bringing it to the studio. Three-way, mastering-grade speakers in a reflection free room, ensure that we hear every detail.
- Our mastering enhances your music, using top-of-the-line equalization, compression, limiting and of course, good judgement.
- We provide high-quality mastered track(s) for your review and approval. All our clients receive high definition master files, CD files, a production master, and the best sounding MP3s files we can make from the master recording.
For more info about our Online Mastering Procedures
For general mastering questions Mastering Questions and Answers
If you are ready to get started, simply:
1. Fill out the SUBMISSION FORM.
2. Create a free Drop Box account and upload your final mixes. Share the folder with email@example.com
3. Make a 50% deposit (see Rates page).
4. Receive your first e-mail from the mastering studio with an approximate completion date.
Great care is taken at Tonic Room Mastering in every stage of the mastering process. We ensure the purest signal integrity and highest product quality. The result is a sonically pleasing master with consistent dynamics, rich harmonics and ready for duplication.