'Drug' MARCUS EATON
'Conversation Ends' AUTOMATED
'Blue Eyes' AUDRA CONNOLLY
'Reel Around The Fountain' DOUG MARTSCH
'Hit Me' THE THIEVES
'The 115' MOUSY BROWN
'Anything 'Cept The Truth'
'Feels Like I'm Home' SOUL SERENE
'In Our Town' CALICO
'Sara Brown' THADILLAC
'Graveyard Hill' BILL COFFEY
'Blue Skies' AFTER ABBEY
'Middle Of The Middle' NED EVETT
Music Recording Studio Rates
Hourly - Long Term - the lowest rate
$ 55 per hour (greater than 6 hour blocks of time)
Hourly - Short term
$ 65 per hour (less than 6 hours)
$ 550 per day (up to 12 hours)
Please call for multi-day lockout rates
All prices include a recording engineer
Mastering Studio Rate
$ 55 per song*
Includes classic analog equalization, compression, editing, volume automation, and a master compact disc, along with High Definition, CD and the highest quality MP3 files.
*Songs longer than six minutes are subject to an additional charge.
Voice Over Recording Rates for Book, Radio, TV, Film and/or Internet
$ 100 per hour - Includes Zoom, Skype and/or Telos Hybrid telephone patch
$ 85 per hour - no remote patch
- Booking the studio requires a 50% deposit of the expected length of the booked session(s).
- Canceling a session without 48 hours prior notice results in a loss of the deposit.
- The balance of a single day session is due at the end of the session.
- Final data storage is the client's responsibility. The studio is not responsible for storing client masters.
- No master recordings are released until payment is made in full.
We accept check and cash. We also accept MasterCard, VISA or Discover. However, a 3% service fee is added to the total.
A special rate has been prearranged with The Modern Hotel (www.themodernhotel.com). The hotel is hip and musician-friendly. Please contact Michal Lloyd at (208) 424-8244 for special rates and booking.
Click here for a list of restaurants near the studio.