Music Recording Studio Rates
Hourly - Long Term - the lowest rate
$ 55 per hour (greater than 3 hour blocks of time)
Hourly - Short term
$ 65 per hour (less than 3 hours)
$ 550 (should not exceed 12 hours)
All prices include a recording engineer and the use of all instruments, amps and equipment.
Mastering Studio Rate
$ 55 per song*
Includes classic analog saturation, equalization, compression, editing, volume automation, and a master compact disc, along with High Definition, CD and the highest quality MP3 files.
*Songs longer than six minutes are subject to an additional charge.
Voiceover Recording Rates for Book, Radio, TV, Film and/or Internet
$ 100 per hour - Includes setup and pre-session testing of Zoom, Skype, Source-Connect Now and/or Telos Phone Patch. HD audio files are uploaded to Dropbox, Wetransfer.com or your ftp server immediately after the session.
$ 85 per hour - no remote patch
- Booking the studio requires a 50% deposit of the expected length of the booked session(s).
- Canceling a session without 48 hours prior notice results in a loss of the deposit.
- The balance of a single day session is due at the end of the session.
- Final data storage is the client's responsibility. The studio is not responsible for storing client masters.
- No master recordings are released until payment is made in full.
You should arrive at the studio with the ability to pay for your session. We accept check and cash. We also accept MasterCard, VISA or Discover however, a 3% service fee is added to the total.
A special rate has been prearranged with The Modern Hotel (www.themodernhotel.com). The hotel is hip and musician-friendly. Please contact Michal Lloyd at (208) 424-8244 for special rates and booking.
Click here for a list of restaurants near the studio.
Make a Payment
Your credit card will not immediately be charged when you submit this form. You are merely confirming that this will be the method of payment. Credit cards are processed the next business day. A 3.6% processing fee is added to your total payment.